Thursday, July 5, 2012

television interiors: New Girl

























New Girl didn't start out well for me.  I was excited to see Zooey Deschanel on a weekly basis, but when I barely made it through the pilot,  I was more than disappointed.  I didn't watch any more episodes for awhile until I started hearing how great it was.  I decided to give it a second chance and I'm very glad I did.  It is such a cute show, much better now that one of the characters was replaced after the pilot. 

It's full of subtle humor which I love and of course their beautiful loft doesn't hurt either.  I love their main living area.  That couch looks so beautiful and comfortable all at the same time.  They have the perfect mix of vintage and new pieces.  My favorite is probably their gorgeous farm house table with the mix of vintage chairs.  And having that rooftop terrace would certainly be a perk.  The only negative to me is the locker room style communal bathroom with no door.  Especially when you have three male roommates...

No comments: