Tuesday, January 31, 2012

movie interiors: what's your number?





















As soon as I saw the trailer for this movie, I knew I had to see it just so I could see more of that apartment! (and I'm a sucker for a good stupid romantic comedy) This place is absolutely fantastic! She's got everything from hardwood floors, exposed brick, gorgeous white kitchen with molding, columns and a vintage blue stove. She even has an adorable little terrace with tiny french doors off her kitchen (which I'm a little upset they never went out on) and even a rooftop terrace. (and check out that view from across the hall...)

I loved this movie. It was exactly what I was looking for, but I must say you have to watch the extended version. Trust me. I normally don't like the extended versions, but the theatrical version was chopped all to hell. I don't know what they were thinking when they edited that down.

1 comment:

Lulu said...

Thank you! Love love the movie, and the apartment of course.