Monday, January 16, 2012

golden globes 2012


my fave for the night, Jessica Biel wearing that gorgeous elie saab dress that I desperately wanted someone to pull off. Looks amazing on her.


Runner up the gorgeous Rooney Mara. She can do no wrong.


Classic Claire.


I don't usually like Charlize Theron but I couldn't help loving her outfit. That headband just completes it.


Angelina kind of reminds me of a vampire, especially with her stone cold face, but I'm kind of digging this look. And Brad looks dashing as always.


I love this dress, I just wish someone else wore it. She always has this smug look on her face which makes me want to smack her. and don't even get me started on that hair...

Had to throw in the gorgeously talented Michael Fassbender. Didn't even see him until they announced his category at the end. (love Clooney's golfing anecdote...)

No comments: