Monday, April 11, 2011

new shoes






As soon as I saw these shoes I fell in love. I never knew one shoe could have so many amazing things all rolled into one! Not only are they extremely well made and comfortable (I didn't even get the break-in blisters) they are nude which go with everything and they have little jewel and spike embellishments. When I was in middle school I put spike screws in the laces of my boots. I've never spent this much money on shoes before, but these are so badass. And you know who convinced me that I should buy them....my husband. Yep, I'm a lucky girl indeed.

(oh and if you get them from HSN you can pay from them in interest-free monthly installments which is what I did.)

2 comments:

Cait said...

Amazing shoes! And I'm not even a 'shoe-person'! The spikes are pretty unexpected... :)

Unknown said...

Sam Edelman really knows how to design. They look great :)