Thursday, November 4, 2010

movie interiors: Practical Magic

I watched the second half of this movie when it was on tv this weekend and I forgot how much I like it. Usually, I don't really like Sandra Bullock movies, but this one just sticks with me. I always want to watch it whenever it's on. Part of that may be this AMAZING house! I just love this beautiful old farm house, on the seaside with no neighbors close-by and a big white kitchen, rich dark wood floors, a tower, a greenhouse and a spindley staircase. Seriously, what more could you ask for? A vegetable garden? You got it.

















1 comment:

Captain Nick Sparrow said...

I love this movie! This is one of the few examples where I liked the movie more than the book, maybe because I had seen the movie tons of times before reading the book. But the book was still good.