Tuesday, August 24, 2010

what's in my bag



bag - Urban Outfitters about 5 years ago. I really wanted a leather purse and I just fell in love with that color. (pins on bag - a clockwork orange and the paper chase)

sketchbook - finally found a replacement from the black apple

pen - my favorite pen uni-ball vision. so fluid and doesn't smudge.

phone - my "antique" LG cellphone that I've had for about 5 years that still says cingular instead of at&t. No texting. No internet. Holds about 8 photographs and I absolutely love it. I've dropped it countless times and it's still perfect.

ipod nano - I'd like to trade up for the newer version just so it could hold more music, but I prefer the design of this one. Can you tell I don't really like technology?

oiseau lipbalm in sweet + tart - this makes your lips so soft and the little tin is so cute.

compact mirror - my retro designed mirror from I got in my stocking one year.

clinique lipstick in tenderheart - got it as a free sample when I bought my usual shade and never looked back.

nail clippers - because I always get hangnails and they drive me crazy.

aviator sunglasses - got these bad boys at a mexican drug store about 4 1/2 years ago for $3 and they are the best sunglasses I've ever had.

wallet - just got it yesterday at UO so I could fit my new sketchbook in my bag better. I love my polka dots.

keys - because, you know, you can't really go anywhere without them. I have two keychains: one from St. Augustine, my home away from home and a good luck coin/charm my mom got as a kid at McCormick Creek State Park.

baggu bag - can't tell you how often this comes in handy. I just love these bags.

ps- I'm going to have to do "Can you guess" tomorrow as I have to go into work early.

3 comments:

Cait said...

This is an awesome, and surprisingly fascinating post- I love when people share their bag contents! I too have an 'antique' phone! :-)

Bárbara said...

oh you carry so many things!!!

elisemaree said...

I love the sketch book..