Wednesday, July 21, 2010

baking

I have been baking up a storm lately. I was never really good at it before, but I'm convinced it was because I never had an electric mixer. It really makes all the difference. I came across this wonderful site devoted mostly to cupcakes and tried one this weekend. It was the best cupcake I've ever had. No. 27.


I think I'll make No. 12 next.


I just wish I could have caffeine again! These make my mouth water.


I also made Savory No. 2 which were AMAZING!


But we ate them all before I could photograph them...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm drooling just thinking of these cupcakes! I think I will being doing some baking this weekend!

:D

Kelley said...

Oh man, those look SO DELICIOUS! I'd be interested in making the savory ones for dinner sometime.