Monday, April 27, 2009

inventive bookshelves

As my reading habits increase, the space on my bookshelves is decreasing. Here are several creative storage options I've come across lately.


I've seen people fill fireplaces with wood, but this is ingenious.






I'm not really a big fan of the rainbow color organization. I like the way it looks, but I can't organize my books that way. It would drive me nuts.


I"m not sure how you get to those interior shelves...


I love this idea of using a shape!


I've always wanted a bookcase with a ladder.

and the one that started my fascination with odd bookshelves:

Dan humphrey's built-in wall of books on gossip girl. I love their loft.

I need to watch funny face again.

1 comment:

Every Little Counts said...

oh wow, that united states bookshelf is crazy & amazing!

thanks for reminding me i need to watch funny face again...i love when she gets all dressed up in black and dances around like a beatnik- my favorite scene!