Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm back!

Today and yesterday were the first two days I have felt well in the past three weeks! I found out I have really low blood pressure and when it drops, it causes my heart to beat twice as fast as it should and I get a rush of adrenaline along with the worst pain I have ever felt in my entire life. Oh and on top of that, I have a cold. Now, I know what it is at least and I have medication. Crazy past few weeks though.


During this whole time, I read the entire twilight saga which was absolutely wonderful. I saw the movie first and loved it so much I had to read the books. Now I have the biggest crush on Edward Cullen and Robert Pattinson.



I also recently found this artist Tamar Mogendorff whose work is absolutely lovely. Here's a few of my favorite pieces of hers:


2 comments:

Victoria Bennett Beyer said...

Those little birdhouses are divine!

Beth said...

that is a fantastic picture of robert!!!