Monday, November 17, 2008

artistic block

I've made a few new pieces lately, but I'm really only happy with one of them. I've been coming up with ideas, but having a hard time executing them in a way that I'm happy with. I hate when that happens, very frustrating. That's actually how I got into photography in the first place. I went through a two year block as a painter and inevitably changed my medium for awhile. I finally got some inspiration from some birch logs and eventually came up with this. Hopefully I'm out of my artistic block for now.



where the wild things are (at my shop)

I recently fell in love with these reusable bags. When I got a set, I fell in love with them even more. I've become a walking advertisement for them. I also got my mom a set. They come in so many beautiful colors (it's hard to choose!) and they are so durable and easy to carry. baggubag.com

1 comment:

Hannah Stephenson said...

Your work is so beautiful...I love the rich colors and dreamy images!!